The most cost-effective multiple clinching solution.
The Norlok "M" Class Clinching System is designed for applications that require many clinchloks and where speed is crucial. Simply specify the spacing, number of clinches and material thickness and a system will be designed for you.
• Operator control panel with jog up/down & E-stop
• Hydraulic system with reservoir & heat exchanger
• Starter & disconnects included
• Punches, dies & strippers included
• Slotted mounting plates for easy machine setup
• Logic circuit schematics provided
• Specify voltage, clinch spacing (3" minimum typical) and profile
• Fasten multiple clinches at once, typically in less than 4 seconds
• Fasten materials as thin as 30g and as thick as 10g
• Operated with two hand anti-tie down palm button controls for maximum operator safety
• Add or remove clinching heads, have 2 opposing banks, or add more at a later date
• For faster tooling changes and low replacement part costs
• Pressure sensing system for consistent clinches
• Proven reliability and quality
Norlok can test and evaluate your samples in our facility, generally free of charge!
Package your samples according to your regular shipping guidelines. Please indicate on your shipping documents that you are sending samples.
You should include a minimal value, e.g. $5.00. Failure to include this minimal value may incur a brokerage fee, which you may be responsible for.
You MUST also include a tariff number for shipping to Canada: 7204.20.00.00
Parts or samples will be returned to you using your shipping account information, or you will be advised of shipping charges prior to the parts being shipped to you. Please include your account information with the samples, to ensure a prompt return of the samples.
Please send samples and contact info to:
Norlok Technology Inc.
26 Adams Boulevard
Brantford, Ontario, Canada